Terms of Service
This nxload Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which nxload ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.
- Videos that infringe on the copyrights of any entity.
- Videos that are illegal and/or are in violation of any laws.
- We reserve the right to decide appropriate content and can delete videos at any time without User notification.
- Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Videos that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site,
nxload is not liable for your videos or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your videos.
nxload is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.
These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning. By using nxload, user agrees not to involve nxload in any type of legal action. nxload directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to nxload to individual users, and will cooperate with copyright owners and law enforcement entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Terms of Service.All files are copyrighted to their respective owners. nxload is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.