It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
In addition, we will promptly terminate the accounts of those determined by us to be "repeat infringers" without notice.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site (nxload.com) infringes your copyrights,
then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing openload's Designated Copyright Agent with the following information
in writing (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on openload are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit openload to locate the material.
Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit openload to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- To exercise your DMCA rights, your Proper DMCA Notice must be sent to Designated Agent of NXLoad to email: [email protected]
- Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing of the DCMA notification.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If NXLoad receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
Please note that nxload will not necessarily send a confirmation about the takedown actions to the reporter.
If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
- An electronic or physical signature of the Member
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that has been removed or disabled and the location where the material appeared before removed or disabled
- A statement by the Member, made under penalty of perjury, that the Member has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification
- The Member's name, address, telephone number and email address, and a statement that the Member consents to the jurisdiction of Stockholms District Court for the judicial district in which the
Member's residence is located if in the Sweden, or a similar court in the country of the Member's residence. The Member must also provide a statement that they will accept service of process from the Complainant.
NXLoad will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders.
When a Proper DMCA notification is received by Designated Agent, or when NXLoad becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed,
it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. You don't need to wait confirmation from us about this action.
If users submitting or downloading materials believe that their use of materials was lawful, they have the right of sending a Proper Counter-notification in order to restore access to these materials.
NXLoad will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received by its Designated Agent.